In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, for viewing any program of the Festival – admission free or paid – at the Tokyo Photographic Art Museum, we recommend to make advance online reservations for specified dates/times. Thank you for your understanding.
Reservations available January 20 – February 18
– For a timetable, please click here.
– Advance reservations must be completed by 23:59 on the day prior to your visit.
– Reservations for exhibitions can be made from 14 days prior to your planned visit.
– Reservations must be completed by 23:59 on the day prior to your visit.
– The number of available advance reservations is limited. Once the limit is reached, you will no longer be able to make a reservation for your desired day/time slot even before 23:59.
Screening: ¥800 (advance) / ¥1,000 (door)
Special screening: ¥1,500 (advance) / ¥1,800 (door)
Please present the QR code that you received with your reservation (on your smartphone or printed) at the entrance of the museum’s Exhibition Gallery that you wish to enter. In addition to reserving tickets online, you may also obtain tickets for any program at the door on the day of your visit (for a specified time). Tickets are available daily from 10:00 AM at the 1F Information Desk of the Tokyo Photographic Art Museum. Please understand that you may not be admitted immediately in the case of congestion.
Symposium, Special Talk Session [FREE]
The programs below are admission-free, however you will need to obtain numbered tickets for admission and seating.
• Commission Project Symposium
• Special Talk Session
Limited to 190 visitors. Numbered tickets are available daily from 10:00 AM at the 1F Information Desk.
• Maison franco-japonaise Symposium (Maison franco-japonaise Hall / unreserved seat / admission opens 15 min. prior to the start of the program)
Limited to 70 visitors. Numbered tickets are available from 17:00 on the day at the 1F Foyer.
Admission limited to 190 visitors. To receive a numbered ticket, please present the QR code that you have received with your reservation (on your smartphone or printed) at the 1F Information Desk of the Tokyo Photographic Art Museum. Numbered tickets are distributed daily from 10:00 AM. To enter, please present the numbered ticket that you have received for your QR code at the 1F Hall reception desk. You may also obtain tickets for any program at the door on the day of your visit (for a specified time). Tickets at the door are available daily from 10:00 AM, in limited numbers and on a first-come-first-served basis.
* Admission opens 15 min. prior to the start of the program.
Canceling advance reservations
If you are unable to visit the museum on the day of your reservation, please cancel your reservation up to the day prior to your planned visit. You may not cancel your reservation on or after the day of your reservation. Also, please note that it may take some time for the system to process your cancellation.
– The Tokyo Photographic Art Museum will adhere to relevant guidelines and take necessary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please understand that you may not be admitted immediately in the case of congestion.
– For the duration of the Festival, the Tokyo Photographic Art Museum does not admit groups.
– Preschool age children accompanied by a guardian are admitted to any Screening or other event. (In case an extra seat is needed, you will need to purchase an extra ticket.)
– Even if you have a paid ticket for the screening program, we recommend making advance online reservations to enter the exhibition galleries.